Monday, October 02, 2006

Mr Creosote

It's day 4 in house......

*Fourth day of my "Man Flu"... and its taken a turn for the worse. Worse because I've just lobbed me guts up, it wasn't pretty, and for a moment I thought I was dying... It's surprising what runs through your head when confronted with copious amounts of bile, mucus and half a liter of strawberry whole grain yoghurt.

An hour after that, it was my bowels turn. I think I need a mid-section transplant as I seem to be dissolving from the inside out.

Coughing and sneezing now requires thought and preparation.







*I can only do this 'cos I have moments of clarity, most of the time I feel like death. I ache all over, coughing fills my rib cage with a searing pain I simply cant describe and I've no energy to walk further than the bathroom. Yes, it's proper Man-Flu

messages of sympathy and occasional sex greatfully accepted.

4 comments:

petercmoore said...

Sympathy I can do...

Hard luck, mate. Hope you're better soon. When you are, we'll go for a pint!

You're out of luck with the sex bit though. Unless I can wear marigolds...

Anonymous said...

Shut up ya girl

meljoy said...

here's your sympathy, but i regret to inform you, i am in a sling, so no sex tonight, dear.

i'm loving the 'lobbed me guts up' line, silly silly englishmen...

meljoy said...

also, doc says no sex while medicated, i may do something foolish...

like sex...