Friday, October 20, 2006

I really have nothing useful to say...

If it looks like I'm doing something else, or I don't answer you when you expect, its probably because the implications of telling you to go take your pointless blabber somewhere else would cause difficulties I'm too lazy to fix.... so.....

As a guide, these are the things I'm simply not interested in...

You
Your boyfriend
Kent
Your new job
Your old job
How you're feeling

It's a broad list, but I think it covers most things you have to say. Basically, cutting out anything that involves you talking about yourself should reduce global greenhouse gasses by at least 20% ..... and possibly your ego by 90%.........


If only you came with a mute button

9 comments:

Kat Campbell said...

Okay, so discussions about global warming, rabid dogs or sports would be okay?

Oklahoma Girl said...

I could take about my surgery???
~smiles~
Just stopping by from Dr. John's to say hello.
Have a blessed weekend!!


Namaste`

jafabrit said...

Or I could talk about my kids ;). Naw, how about checking out my first pathetic attempt to make a video at youtube for my art blog hee! hee! sez I rubbing my hands together. I found a way to get around yer rules, coz it ain't about ME. Oh yes, dr.john sent me.
ta ra

Margaret said...

Reminds me of that song "I wanna talk about me" by Toby Keith (and some prior artist who's name slips my mind at the moment from the '70s)

Oh well, at least she didn't make comments about some guy named Dr. John and leave you wondering what is going on.

Tina Dray said...

You sound like my Hubby i'm sure he'll be by soon and agree!
Dr john sent me by.

Janets Planet said...

Kent who?

Here playing six degrees of Dr. John.

Catch said...

I want to be like Toby Keith....I want to talk about me. Im here from Dr John.

Anonymous said...

Who IS this guy? It's not ME! But then I'm not supposed to talk about MOI! What I feel like living in Kent all alone, without my ex-boyfriend having lost my old job.... oops!
Blame dr.john he sent me!

Cindy said...

..., ......, ... here from Dr. John's...