Sunday, October 22, 2006

What's he for?

No, I have no idea either Maude, its just bollocks isn’t it?. God only knows who the hell he thinks he is with all this dreadful drivel.

I mean, have you looked at some of this stuff? Is it supposed to mean anything? Is it supposed to be deep? trivial? shocking? It’s a load of gob-shite if you ask me.

It’s just post after post after post of whingeing….. He must think he’s the only one with problems. If its all that bad he should go and do something about it, and I don’t mean another ranting post…… at least we’d all be one car length up in traffic tomorrow.

Miserable git that he is. He’s not happy unless he’s bitching about someone or other. What he needs to do is take a long good look in the mirror….. that’s if he can find one big enough.

His first wife left him…… yes……. Had to move away, change her name…… had her eyes sucked out and replaced with hot toffee apples just in case she ever saw his twisted face again. Tragic it was…… made her “fear for her own safety”

Anyhow, I don’t think it can go on for much longer, I heard rumours that he’s not all there if you get my drift. They say personal hygiene is the first sign, once that’s gone there’s no stopping the out of control spiral into deep and dark depression. Couldn’t happen to a better person I say….. I SAID IT COULDN’T HAPPEN TO A BETTER PERSON.

MAUDE!..... do keep up dear.

3 comments:

petercmoore said...

No need to be down when you've got such a photogenic kid mate. Those devil pics are pure class!

Delmonti said...

Me? down? never.....

Have you seen the new Canon 400D? 10mp... very nice indeed... think I'll stick to me 350 tho.... but I'm thinking of going MAC and dumping the PC

Anonymous said...

my name IS Philip Bimpson ?
And it was my great luck that caused my life to collide with THE VERY REVERAND MR DAVID DAWSON.
A true gentleman in every sense of the word.
Peace & Love to you Bro.
all the best from TEXAS.22oct 06.
p.s has that kid had her hair cut yet?