Thursday, October 26, 2006

The seed has been planted.....

My next big purchase* is gonna be an Apple Mac.

I'm done with Microsoft and Windows XP, it's just too fat and retarded. I spend far too much time, effort and money keeping it all together.....

MS have missed an opportunity with Vista and they are ignoring the home user. An operating system is supposed to help the user not be an obstacle.

It's time to move on.... but which Mac?

Don't want the Mini - its too small (expandability wise)

iMac - Don't need to buy another LCD display, and its not very expandable

Power Mac - It's expandable, I can use my own LCD...but I don't have £4k burning a hole in my pocket







*next big purchase. This is wishful thinking as I'm skint.

2 comments:

Kat Campbell said...

Welcome to the "my next computer will be a Mac" club. I'll share my plan for affording one with you: sell the first born child, hock the husbands car or look seriously into prostitution.

Delmonti said...

Kat.... unfortunatly I'm a "pig in a wig", so prostitution is out of the question..... although I believe the ex-girlfriend is into something similar

I could hock the car, but as its the company's I work for I think they'll be a tad upset...