Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Explain my doodle


Doodle
Originally uploaded by Delmonti.


I wrote this on my desk (IBM don't supply post-it-pads anymore, they are too expensive.... and would probably cause the downfall of this great blue chip company).

I was on the phone to the helpless desk about one of my accounts being made inactive which in turn flagged me as a "delinquent"** to my boss. I needed this to be rectified before someone of authority sucked my eyeballs out and replaced them with hot toffee apples.

While on the phone my subconscious wrote a cryptic message on my desk in pencil then scurried off in search of sticky-backed-plastic and a naive harbour master.

Could this be the answer I've been searching for?

Could it simply be random daubings?

Could you pass me my Lithium?


** Delinquent - Past due; not paid at the scheduled time; "an overdue instalment"; "a delinquent account"

4 comments:

Shane said...

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, The 4 Triangle Pillar of Circularity. This means that something/someone (who was a little unstable) from your past will reappear soon.

Old flame? Used car? Escaped horses?

Delmonti said...

I think it looks a bit like a tomato on a pedestal......




I like tomatoes

meljoy said...

yello hello! haha, I have no idea what that thing is that you drew, but it looks wicked! I have no idea what I am interested in in the whole of Great Britian. I love your castles, I can't wait to see one of them up close. Other than that, I dunno, anything having to do with London, the countryside, and stonehenge! I just love the accent, the overall feel of the country, the laid back ness. And I am not too fond of the food, but fish and chips seem liek somethign I owudl be more than willing to try.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to yuo, I am going thorugh some stupid shit right now with a few bills and it's making me depressed, but I should be around in a few days. k?

-mel

meljoy said...

I like tomatoes, too. Good to know they have those in England!