Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Years Day....... is today.

I've never been too fond of doing stuff when I'm supposed to. Whether its deadlines at work, revising before exams or making sure the girlfriend cums before me....

and I'm not waiting for New Years Day to change things in my life I should of done a long time ago.....

So..... its out with the ciggys, out with driving to work and out with anything else that makes my dull existence a little more interesting/challenging until it's warm enough to get back out on the bike again.....

probably

7 comments:

petercmoore said...

Good luck, like!

Hey - we're going to a New Year's Eve party at The Castle in Ottershaw. Wanna come? It's fancy dress...

The theme is - come as your favourite song title.

meljoy said...

Hey good luck with your goal!

chux said...

nice one buddy!!! you'll have my support too, which essentially means i'll give you hell if you light up near me.

I think we should make a concerted effort to lose a few pounds too between us. Less stress on the office chairs! maybe it'll stop us having hip replacements by the age of 40 too!

meljoy said...

I'm a taker! I would love to stalk someone! Though I'm kinda clumsy, so you would know I was fannying about (as you would say)...

Happy new year, I know it's in a few hours over there... 4pm here,,, so it's... 9pm there, drink one for me! I'm stuck at home with no way out or a drop of alcohol in the entire house...

meljoy said...

Had to send you this, I was dying:

List of American English words not used in British English:

burglarize
burgle


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_English_words_not_used_in_American_English

meljoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meljoy said...

the right *link*