Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stephen Lynch...... funny man.

Oh dear...... he is a very funny man. There I was, stark naked* as usual in my living room pondering if I should open up my Speciality Bag of Tomatoes and along comes a very funny man and a guitar. Not the type you meet at Weybridge train station who insists he only needs the money for a coffee then suggests you have bottom sex with him behind a hedge.....

No, this one was on the telly, and he was very very funny indeed.

Goto his website and play "Grandfather". I nearly lost a nadger laughing.


Then buy the following..





*hehehehe, you now have very disturbing mental images of me naked. I have the power!

1 comment:

chux said...

nakedness....thanks mate just what I needed to read on my return to the sterile world of big blue. Now i'll have to remind you of my grannys arse!!!
it serves you right !!! oh and dont foget my pile too!!!
"vengence is mine I shall repay"
chux