Thursday, December 01, 2005

Diced Carrots

I finally stop lobbing my guts up.... but I'm keeping within ballistics distance of the lavvy. Even tho' I’ m sure the bilious attacks have stopped, whatever made me ill has moved deeper within me and is now racing through my large intestines like a Porsche.

So, I didn’t goto work today. Instead I slept, mostly, in-between bouts of "speaking in tongues" into the big white telephone and watching "Trisha" and the endless precession of dysfunctional leasure-wearing-baseball-hatted fuckwits trying to work out which uncle is the farther of their two-headed children...... and for a brief moment I didn’t feel like the sickest person in my living room.


2 comments:

chux said...

Hope you feel better soon dude. Will see you the week after next when i get back from holiday.

petercmoore said...

Ooh, mate. Bad luck. Been there this week. Though it's all been vomiting out of the other end for me!