Sunday, December 11, 2005

Seven songs......


I try to keep away from these "tagging" posts.... but as I've been specifically singled out by Mr Moore I thought I'd give it a go...

So, seven songs I'm listening to at the moment.


Jamie Cullum - London Skies
Del Amitri - Spit in the rain
Colin Hay - Overkill
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr Blue Sky
Will Young - All Time Love
Slade - Far far away
The Wonder Stuff - One step at a time

So, thats Pete's tag sorted.

Other seven things... I doubt I can be arsed to fill in seven lots of things.... but here they are

Seven things to do before I die

A sit down chat with the ex-wife
See a tornado (from a distance)
Get some security
Hip replacement
Get my knee down on a track with "Mr Blue Sky"
Do something profound, something my daughter will be proud of

Seven things I cannot do.

Simple arithmetic
Not panic on an aircraft
Hop, skip and jump.... or dance
Drink whiskey or gin
Watch, listen or read anything to do with Jamie Oliver
Vote in a general election
Think of seven things to put into lists

Seven things that attract me to my spouse/partner

Awkwardness
Selfishness
Materialism
infidelity
Alcoholism
Bad taste in music
Bad taste in friends

Seven things I say most often

Oh well, never mind then
These things happen, dont worry, no-one has cancer.
I hope you'll be happy with "insert blokes name here"
You fecking idiot
Why
Twat
Ow, ow feck, bastard leg

Seven books (or series) I love

Stig of the dump
Red Dwarf
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Highway code
Peanuts

Seven movies I watch over and over

It's a wonderful Life
The Big Lebowski
Memento
Twin Town
Fight Club
Wonder stuff - Welcome to the cheap seats
The Goober Files

Seven people I want to join in.

seven random people

5 comments:

meljoy said...

hey jerk, I tagged you first with the seven songs thing! We're getting married, you should have had me up there, not Pete... :-(

chux said...

uh-oh! "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
chux
p.s its been nice knowing you

Delmonti said...

heheheh, it's like were married already!

petercmoore said...

Move along now please people - nothing to see here. Please stay behind the yellow line sir...

meljoy said...

haha... you guys make me laugh... must be the british humor...