Tuesday, December 27, 2005

FilmLoop..... scrolling pictures.

I've found another little blogger gadget, tell me what ya think..

Goto the bottom of the right hand column and you should see a "Filmloop" of pictures scrolling across the column.

To create your own goto Filmloop and download the player. Once you've got it running simply drag & drop your chosen photos onto it. (after registering)

To get a blog version you need to right click on your FilmLoop and select "Web/Blog Link" option and copy/paste the script into your Blogger Template.

2 comments:

meljoy said...

so I love updating my blog... I dunno how the hell you find all this stuff.

How were your holidays? or wait, vacation... wait... What do you call holidays?

meljoy said...

Right so, question... I am planing my vacationto London (still need to get the passports and such), and I am wondering. Are there day trips to other countries?

We are going to be there between 6 and 8 days, and I dunno how much of London I want to expirience. I figure while I'm there, I may as well check out some other places too, you know?

But here's our biggest problem. Transportation. We will be paying for trans to and from airport, BUT we can't side on that side of the road and I read that driving/parking in London is a bitch. We don't want that hassle, we will be on vacation! So is there reliable (fairly easy to use)transportation that is cheaper than taking a cab? Is there a train station at the airport? Maybe that would be chaper than paying $140 to get shuttled from the airport...

hmmm...

But if you could help me out, that would be great! If not, I understand, you don't live in London, and why would you know about tourism there? Afterall, I know nothing of Philly, and I have never run up the Art Museum steps Rocky-style :-)

-mel