Sunday, January 01, 2006

Angle Park

All the shite is coming out now, I seem to have developed a cold from the devils own arse. Of course, being a bloke it's not actually a cold, it's a combination of the 1918 Flu epidemic and anthrax poisoning......

And because of this I had to bail out of a New Years eve party I'd been invited to by Pete.... probably for the best anyhow as it was a fancy dress gig with the theme "come as your favorite song".... Not 100% sure if it was for real, but the only get-out I could think of was to dress as I usually do for a night out.....if anyone quizzed me I'd say my favorite song was Duran Durans' Ordinary Day.

As I said, probably just as well I'm ill then.

5 comments:

RagDoll said...

Have a hot toddy. It made me feel a little better. Sucks that you are sick for New Years. Me too. Hope you get well soon, and Happy New Year!

chux said...

wassup ya soft get! My goodness boy its just a little sniffle what are you moaning about for heavens sake!!

Seriously mate sorry you missed out on the new years bash, it would have been good for you.

meljoy said...

I was sick for new years also, so it blows, but whatever. I don't give a fuck about watching a million dollar ball drop. I could do more things with a million dollars than build a ball made of lightbulbs and glass and smash it...

petercmoore said...

It wasn't a brilliant New Year's Eve party anyway. None of us could be bothered to make much effort with our costumes!

So we left at 23.30 and celebrated the New Year with a coffee and a whisky at home, along with Jools Holland and the fireworks on telly.

Bring back the Old Grey Whistle Test review of the year, I say!

MsCarolM said...

1918 flu epidemic and anthrax poisoning - that's hilarious!