Sunday, January 22, 2006

Video killed the radio star



Powered by Castpost

It might work, I dunno. Click on the image to eventually see a small vid I did some years ago.

Some years ago, Goober and I (I was acting as "crap-manager" and camera fool) did a "gig" in Aberdeen in Scotland...... and things we're never the same again. Even now after so many years just the mention of "Aberdeen" will bring a sharp intake of breath and a nervous look over the shoulder from both of us. The Star-Wars cafe will always look like Scots-Bar in our eyes.

No, I'm not in the video.....(but Tiny Townsend is a dead ringer). The track is Hairy On the Inside by Miles Hunt




4 comments:

chux said...

cool bit of filming - thought for a second there we were gonna go into pop video mode. Yes the guy with the 'i see dead people' t-shirt has a close resemblence to you. Its the hair thats the give away!

petercmoore said...

Mate. It's Aberdeen. They'd probably never seen a video camera before. They thought you were a wizard or something. They had to keep dancing or you would steal their souls with your magic box...

Delmonti said...

Chux: It's "I see dumb people" t-shirt. And his name is Tiny Townsend....producer, director and club owner.

Pete: I had no idea what anyone said for the entire 48 hours. They sounded like a team of horses with very bad bronchitis. I had to use body language as my primary communication method.

Anonymous said...

Ah the good old days GooberXXX