Monday, October 24, 2005

Vague....

Well, I didn’t have my laptop with me did I.... and I really cant be arsed to sit on the rickety chair in front of my main PC and be creative.... So I just left it.


A lot had apparently happed in the last week, although I'm in no mood to discuss much of it right now... Lethargy… L E T H A R G Y… but I will, I guess.

So Thursday evening the bike club put on a “First On Scene” course…. I really cant be arsed to go into details… It’s not that its dull or not important, its just……. I cant be arsed, It’s a Monday you see, and I’m on call, and my heart is still missing beats every now & again…again*

I had a few tickets to go see some TV sitcom being recorded somewhere…..I’m really not with it today…. Anyhow, this TV sitcom….. written by that bloke who wrote Father Ted… I had no idea who the actors were, I cant be arsed to read the flyer, type them out and possibly put links in to other stuff they may have done…. I remember laughing at some bits……but the ache in my arse became so bad…..we were there too long…. My heart was missing the odd beat here and there…..again.

I guess I need to apologise to Pete, Kath and Pat. I just could not be arsed with it all. I’d forgotten to get cash for the pub and…. talking to people becomes the first casualty of my decent into “cant be arsed” –ness. Even though an explanation seems the thing to give, I just cant be arsed….. It’s not because I don’t care, I just cant be arsed right now

It really is as simple as that.


* apparently the quack thinks my irregular heatbeat is nothing to worry about........ it could be down to stress, too much coffee, heroine addiction or perhaps I've got NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RUN TO THE FECKING DOCTORS WITH SOME IMAGINARY COMPLAINT...... At least, thats how he makes me feel whenever I go in there.... I could complain, but I cant be arsed.

1 comment:

petercmoore said...

You should have said!

I'd have bought you a drink and then thought you were a rude bugger for not chatting.

That's if I could be arsed...

You know - sometimes "I can't be arsed" is definitely a valid excuse.