Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bacon Slicer.....


And while I’m on the subject of human mutilation why are we still letting people get away with slicing into a boy child’s banjo in the name of religion?


What the hell is wrong with these people? As if having a child isn’t fraught with enough worries some people take it upon themselves to have some witch doctor butcher a perfectly healthy male child. They even have a party to mark the fact!

I am of course talking about Circumcision or as I like to call it Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH).

I will accept that there are legitimate reasons for being circumcised….. Phimosis for one (the roll neck of ya jumper is too tight and you cant get it over ya head), and possibly freak accidents involving domestic pets... but that’s about it really.

Of course there are some people who say it’s a covenant with the Lord, showing that you are one of his people……. You’re having a laugh arnt you? Who voted for that one when it appeared on the agenda? Can you imagine the scene?

“OK people, to show some commitment to our Lord I think we should take a rusty knife to the old fella….. can I have a show of hands?”
“Naff off ya weirdo! Whats wrong with a tattoo, or a hairstyle?... a funny handshake even!”

Or perhaps this one…

“Well, it’s a religious thing and we’ve been doing it for centuries…” Oh, ok then, can I start burning witches at the stake again? That was a religious thing and we did it for centuries too.

….and lets not forget this old chestnut

“Men who have been circumcised are cleaner…” Eh? Whatcha mean cleaner? It’s not like I’m stirring my coffee with it! Anyway, whats wrong with washing down there every now & again? I personally use the wife’s toothbrush, it’s quick, painless and very very amusing afterwards.

Parents! What a re you thinking of? Let him choose later in life if he wants part of his cock cut off just to placate your imaginary super-being friend. Besides, letting some bloke fiddle with ya kids tackle surmounts to child abuse in my books.


If you were wondering what the "impliment" is in the graphic, it's a Winkleman Circumcision Device... Nice eh?

6 comments:

petercmoore said...

Phimosis, eh? Funny how I've gone so long without knowing the name for it.

Anyway, I'm 100% behind you on this one. People shouldn't be allowed to mutilate their kids. It's just an excuse for bad parenting.

liz said...

It's finally --barely-- beginning to diminish as a routine birthing practice over here. So now a few of the littluns are still "intact" as they say. (Lucky for my potential future offspring I married a Brit.)

Adult males? Hardly any are intact. I mean, really, very very few.

(Er, not that I want to disclose my sample size...)

Anonymous said...

Vote for Dave Dawson he's a man for the people, hey Dave fancy a new career m8.

meljoy said...

OKay, I love that you posted this because I plan on doing a blog about this at some point. But YES! WHY?!?! We did NOT circ my son and my hubby is not cir'd. I think it is wrong! It's not our penis! I feel as if y son can make that decision when he is older and knows he is making a concious choice, and educated one... you know??

I dunno, I would not have wanted someone to cut my clitoris (which is the male equivalent) off at birth. Most women are SO uneducated about it here in America, they just do it because their doc's suggest it. Not knowing that a doc gets paid MORE to perform a circ so he is going to do as many as he can.

Funny how they like to do unnecessary procedures to babies, but if it were someone like you and me (who is grown, but not deathly old) they would say just wait it out if it were "unnecessary"....

Bastards!

-mel

meljoy said...

yes, they put on an absolutely amazing show! That was my first time seeing them. I don't like the new stuff too much, but their old stuff is fantastic!

Hey, any good brit pop bands I could download music from? not shit like coldplay and shit that has been americanized. I like starsailor and stiff little fingers (think I mentioned them to you before) Feeder, the postal service (though I think they may be american, haha). you know stuff like that...

-mel

meljoy said...

hey did you get my email? entitled "wow"...?