Friday, November 04, 2005

.....not only that, but I think he's got a knife.


That’s Entertainment...

Not only is it a seminal Jam number but its also what you get in fistfuls when you go to a Miles Hunt gig…. And I do mean fistfuls.

If you’ve ever had the misfortune to stand next to me at a Wonder Stuff gig or a Miles Hunt gig then I can only apologise for the lithium starved, shape shifting “care in the community” gobshite just behind me who seems to think he has found the perfect environment to scream drunken gibberish either at the band or to his village idiot mate standing next to him…. It’s not someone I’ve invited, I didn’t ask him to come along thinking it would soften the voices in his head. The fucker is always there, always a different face, right fucking behind me…. Every fucking time.

It’s annoying…. It’s so annoying that all I want to do is lamp the tit and stamp on his face. But that’s not me, I’m not too keen on actual violence, I just don’t like being on the receiving end and unless the recipient is already unconscious then it’ll be me having his face stamped on. That’s why if you ever see me running and shouting “FIGHT FIGHT” you’ll know that I’ll be running AWAY and not toward the fracas…..

Anyhow, this guy was annoying, not just to me but to everyone around him. When someone asked him politely to “keep it down” his overly loyal mongrel faced sidekick would bark some guttural obscenities and lob in a threat or two for good measure. Not nice people, certainly not the type to appreciate a Miles Hunt gig. So… something had to be done, so I did something….. I had a chat to the barman..... a chat that resulted in them leaving very shortly afterwards..

Annoying fuckwits 0….. Miles Hunt Audience… 1

Result!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was you who got him removed? Well done Dave! I'll buy you a drink next time! Good gig though! - Jenny

petercmoore said...

I really like Miles Hunt, but every time I go to one of his gigs some twat gets me thrown out.

Arse!

meljoy said...

"all I want to do is lamp the tit and stamp on his face."

You will never know how much I enjoy what you say. I'm sititng in the lab at school laughing to myself and everyone around me is looking at me like "Is she crazy?" I might be, but DAMN yer quotes are funny!

As far as the actual post. I had a similar experience at the alkaline trio show I went to about three weeks ago. My friend was bombed and he kept screaming in my ear (I was sober as hell, by the by), and grabbing me by the neck and damn near choking me. I just about killed him and vowed to never go to another show with him again unless we were BOTH drunk.

So my advice to you is, hit him, or join him! I don't know who miles hunt is, but it it's anything like that crazy shit I listen to, you have got yourself a rocking time and an excuse to get drunk and violent!

-mel