Monday, November 07, 2005

...dont wanna go out like Presley...

Goober
"The Hippy"
and now Dolittle.

Just three of the Miles Hunt support acts that have had the honor (and it is an honor) of being able give me instant goose pimples on hearing a song. So far it's playing in the car, on the work PC, home PC and MP3 player. bloody marvelous

Do yaself and your lugs a favor and download "Dont wanna go out like Presley" MP3 from the Dolittle site...... and while you're there, sign up for their info list.



Music drowns the evil voices rushing round my head
The music wakes me up and makes the tea and gets me out of bed
Music starts me thinking microwaves will cook my brain
And if she never calls me, the music will be there again

I take myself out for a walk, sit by the mirror have a talk
Confusion made a tart of me, don’t wanna go out like Presley

(nar nar na nar nar) Am I the only one?
(nar nar na nar nar) Like mother natureÂ’s bastard son
(nar nar na nar nar) I can hear it calling me
DonÂ’t wanna go out like Presley

Music tells the policeman its just a guilty look
The music tells the Jesus freak there’s nothing for me in his book
Music helps me to remember others are like me
And if she doesnÂ’t call today, music says just wait and see

I take myself out for a walk, sit by the mirror have a talk
Confusion made a tart of me, don’t wanna go out like Presley

(nar nar na nar nar) Am I the only one?
(nar nar na nar nar) Like mother nature’s bastard son
(nar nar na nar nar) I can hear it calling me
DonÂ’t wanna go out like Presley

3 comments:

meljoy said...

"goose pimples", gotta love it! that made me laugh, thank you.

-mel

Anonymous said...

tart ... 'tart' is the word you are looking for!

rich :D

Anonymous said...

Goose pimples eh, have heard this song before got it from Jenny a while back, good old Dr Dolittle.
If its goose pimple time why not try Manna from heaven or Line em up by Miles Hunt or Smash it up Part 1 by the Damned. Goober.
PS wot song of mine ever gave you these pimples from geese.