Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas Number 1

Can you see that? That band I help out with are at No 1 in the Rock charts.... It's officially a Christmas Number 1 for Scree!

Now, this is where you have to listen to me...... please do not go to that site and listen to ANY of the stuff up there...... It's bloody awful. I'm not saying that in some kind of "playing it down for effect" response..... it really is nasty. By all means click on the play button to rack up another hit, but for the love of life dont actually listen to any of it.

It's a shame really, cos I love fannying about in Scree... I just hate these "session" recordings.

Oh well, never mind then.

4 comments:

chux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chux said...

no link to the track on here, just so i can add to the total off course! i'd never ridicule you or the like mate :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! How very like you, "I'm so proud, but don't listen to it!" Hope you had a nice Christmas and are planning a night out for New Years.

Delmonti said...

There is a link, I just havnt made it stand out.... ok then its the title of the post if you must know...

Kat: really it's horrible. At some point in the next few weeks we're gonna have a weekend in the studio, it'll make all the difference.