Monday, December 10, 2007

Arse....

I really cant think of anything to write about. Several ideas have been started then erased. Maybe I need another cap of Tramadol?

Some of the subjects that have been erased from this very space in the last 30 mins.

1. Xmas day Lunch and why I'm not having one
2. As an amateur misogynist, what I miss the most?
3. The tranquility of not having a family to argue, shout at, and lie to during Xmas
4. My 10 year old bottle of Port
5. My new batch of Chilli
6. Nurses dont understand a mans chest hair
7. Is my Xmas tree really that bad?




6 comments:

petercmoore said...

That's a bad tree, Harry!

If you're not careful you'll ebd up being invited round to our gaff on New Year's Eve for an evening of "pretending that it's not happening"...

Delmonti said...

"pretending its not happening"

are you one of Chuckies lot?

petercmoore said...

No!

I meant "pretending that it's not really New Year's Eve and we're all forced to join hands and pretend everything will be alright rather than facing the future with the dread sense that nothing we ever do will make a difference and anyway we're all getting older and we're no closer to proper happiness."

Or is that what Chuckie's lot do?

chux said...

Chuckie's lot??

You be careful fellas or I'll send Chuckie's lot around on Christmas morning and New Years day morning nice and early........you have been warned.

btw has your tree fallen over? It'll look less crap if you turn it up the right way!

Anonymous said...

I like it Dave, but then again I'm in Chuckies gang like Mate.....Goober(Top Gear producer)

Anonymous said...

No Goober, you're not in Chuckies Gang..... that refers to him being a Jehova Witness.


"All I said was, that fish was good enough for Jehova"

BLASFEEEEMMMMMA!