Monday, May 01, 2006

Thankyou Ms Moore!

Yes, cheers Jo!

On your recommendation I took my little fruitloop off to Wakehurst Place on Saturday.... and it was great. But as usual with crap Dads I didn't plan ahead and forgot to ask her mum to pack some wet or cold weather stuff.... and it was bloody cold, but we endured and enjoyed a little.



In fact, I decided to join the National Trust there and then.... I think it may come in handy as I can now get free entry to hundreds of stately homes without pretending to be Rose from Upstairs Downstairs....... I've even got a car sticker which gives me free parking on top of windy hills in the middle of nowhere.....

I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Another recommendation for a good day out, from the Moore family, is Hever Castle - www.hever-castle co.uk - which is in the same part of the world as Wakehurst. Kids like it as it has a great water maze and they can get extremely wet!!

jomoore said...

Ooh - how exciting to be the subject of a subject!! Glad to be of service, guv'nor, and glad you enjoyed it there.

Tesh said...

Mmmmm. You could have gone to the Ace Cafe in wembley, now thats one exciting place, even for a non biker!

meljoy said...

I looooooove castles! I am not fond of parking in the middle of nowhere, BUT, we pay $4.75 for a 1/2 hour of parking in some lots here, so I will take free over anything. Of course if you can find a meter, it's like 15 mins for every quarter you put in, so a buck should get you an hour, if yer that lucky... which you never are, but it happens to some people... not me... EVER!