Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Number one's and Beats Per Minute

The BP is down to a level more fitting for an overweight middle aged Caucasian.

I just need to ring the hospital to tell 'em its all under control.... I'll do that later, when I've remembered my designated Nurses name.

The beard is coming along nicely, for a week old beard.

Saturday and Sunday I was involved in recording some of the "tracks" for Scree. And I can report back that it was a hoot. Everything was put down but we need to do more work on fixing some of the bum notes and miss queued bits. Once that's done we need to agree on the mix (those of you who've already been through this can stop laughing now). Having listened to what we have now I have to say its not bad at all.

UPDATE: it would seem that Scree is again NUMBER 1 in the pop charts.... Obviously, not the pop charts anyone would recognise, but some obscure and free internet thing... but hey, someone is clicking those buttons (but why?)

I'd like nothing better than to put a little snippet up here for your perusal, but it's too much of a fart on.

Instead here's some pictures....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! BP down, you get to look scruffy and fool around with a band. Life is good for you.

Anonymous said...

Remember "YOU WILL ROCK,YOU CAN ROCK,YOU ARE ROCK". PS Fuck everything around you at the moment Dave, lets get this hip sorted, and then back to the real world. Goober ......