Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update....

Still no update available for the Op..... As per usual, the private sector is as useless as the public... I've lost confidence in the doctors and hospital involved. (The Nuffield at Woking, UK)

I've had to call, push and shout just to get information as to what's going on.... and still no reply.

If there's anyone out there who fancies the best part of £20k to fit me a new hip then please get in touch.

On a happier note... Tomorrow will be the last time I have to drive that damn awful Ford Fiesta. I've been told to "leave it in the company car park, someone will eventually collect it". Which I think is code for "park it up on the embankment and leave the handbrake off"

So, tomorrow I'll be attempting to get to grips with the new car... with its automatic transmission. That's gonna be a few weeks of "interesting" driving...

2 comments:

chux said...

You still not in the mood to talk mate?? I've tried you plenty of times. At least you get the idea someone is interested in whats going on! I hopw they sort there life out so they can at long last sort yours out!!

A minor consolation, but at least its still good news about the new wheels. Amazing how cars made abroad are easier to get and more reliable to run, than a UK made Ford. Sounds like you need a long run out sometime!

oh btw when your next in Woking can you see if Virgin are selling Wii's. They have the boxes in some of these places but not the console. Virgin/Zavvi as it likes to be known as is where i'm gonna buy it now as I get 10% off. Apparently i'm number 8 on the list in my local shop in Hastings!! And I bet they wont feed them down this way in a hury either!

Anyway have a butchers over my blog sometime too - i'm grumbling aswell.

chux said...

woaaaa Super Mario Galaxy is an out of body experience - how mad is that? I can't believe my head can cope with the upside down melarky!