Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New toys

Lots of new toys to play with over the last week or so.

I got myself a new car... Its a Honda Civic from the 25th century. It has hover motors and can travel back into the future.... There's a woman trapped in the dashboard too, she tells the time and knows where the nearest Mexican restaurant is and wont tell you off if you pick your nose or accidentally reverse into small children.

I'm back at my old desk at work, which I vacated about 2 years ago. Luckily it was never annexed by Peanut Characters as I'd left several of my former personalities there to guard my precious things.

This is Carl, one of my personalities. You should always address Carl with his full name or he becomes ever so translucent...... meet Carl Heinz-Pilchards-in-Tomato-Sauce Claderman

10 comments:

petercmoore said...

Carl would be interested to learn that I've just bought an old car. From the 20th-Century!

It runs on steam and rubber-bands and there's a man in front of the dashboard who walks in front of you waving a red flag.

I think he's trying to attract bulls...

chux said...

great beard - Did you mean it to look the the fur around a cats anus when you grew it?

Delmonti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delmonti said...

Chux: I'd heard a rumour that before you left the Weybridge site you'd placed you're "bits" through my false beard and imitated one of the managers here.

Please tell me this isnt so as I'm hoping the rash on my top lip is nothing more than a cold sore.

Anonymous said...

Bloody Honda Civic.......Daft twat.....Bus pass next MR D.....Honda the new Rover....Daft Twat.

Delmonti said...

Hmmm, actually, what was I thinking of? I had it all with the Ford Fiesta...... a small diesel engine, 2 Ghia stickers and my very own flock of seagulls training behind me (I dont mean the early 80's pop band)

and yes, I'd like a bus pass if its on offer, it'll go nicely with my arthritic hip

chux said...

rethinking that beard it has a real Rasputin look about it

That fella who doesn't like the Civic obviously hasnt been in or near a Civic Type R.

Anonymous said...

Yes I've had 5 Type R's and the old ones are the best at 7000 rpm

chux said...

There i'd have to agree with ya'man the old type R was awesome!!

petercmoore said...

How long has Jeremy Clarkson been leaving comments here...?