Friday, October 26, 2007

Suspended by Stars

Last year I was given the golden opportunity of being the Drum Tech for The Wonder Stuff's 2006 Tour in the UK. That 3 week trip brought more emotion, experience and insite into how my favorite band puts things together than I could of imagined. From the camaraderie of everyone involved to the sheer professionalism I witnessed...... It was simply magical





I can only assume that to the rest of the seasoned crew and band I must of looked like a rabbit caught in headlights..... and for good reason, it's not often you get to work with pure genius.



Anyhow, I took an awful lot of photos, some of which had found there way onto the cover of the new Live double album soon to be released.


Just how honored and chuffed am I?




very chuffed indeed!




Check out the thanks section in the scan from the inside cover above


4 comments:

Mark said...

...and I'm on the cover of that record taking a photo, as my blog will testify!

Russ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Russ said...

"That 3 week trip brought more emotion, experience and insite into how my favorite band puts things together than I could of imagined."

It also appears to have forever robbed you of your ability to write English my friend.

The phrase is "than I could HAVE imagined"

I'll leave the other one for you to decide I just picked out my current bugbear.

Consider yourself mildly rebuked by the spelling Police ;-)

PS You did good, that's why they asked yo back

Delmonti said...

Russ:

well it sounded like "of" in my head.

oh.... thats brought back all those horrible memories of school and being, well, crap.... especially English....

remember that I was never expected to communicate in writting, we we're expected to hack coal outta the ground!