Monday, March 12, 2007

Check my bins...

I'll be packing tonight... until I move on Thursday.

I think it'll be an equal split between stuff I need to keep and stuff I should keep but cant be arsed to.

Things I've had to throw out so far.....

  1. Sony DV Camcorder with remote, spare battery, cleaning tape and case.
  2. Bin bags full of XXL clothing I never wore
  3. Enough PC parts to make at least 2 reasonable computers and dozens of mice/keyboards
  4. Motocross helmet
  5. Full set of leathers for a smallish woman
  6. 2x Motorcycle jackets
  7. Rotofit hamster house
  8. Tivo
  9. Sony VHS Recorder
  10. Single Bed
  11. Lodger
The bodies under the floorboards can stay... that febreze stuff is great.

And dont worry about not giving me a hand to shift all this stuff.... I'm sure with enough tramadol, ibuprofen and paracetamol the constant pain in my hip will subside after the first couple of trips down the 3 flights of stairs in my present flat.....after all, I've got all my family to give a hand! what with the constant visiting and phone calls I get from them you'd never think I'm ONLY 4 HOURS DRIVE AWAY.


3 comments:

petercmoore said...

A DV camcorder? Are you kidding?

If you're seriously throwing it out, you know where it would find a nice, loving new home...

As long as you delete the self-love videos from the tapes first!

I'm sure our vans will pass each other on the day. Look out for me and I'll give you a wave - it's the only hand I'll be able to spare, I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

You're throwing out your lodger?
Does he know about this?

That's it - I'm moving out - West Weybridge looks nice,plus it's near the kebab shop where everybody knows my name so that's good.Farting is illegal there too.

I'm off now to buy The Sun so as I can roll it up and stick it on the dashboard in the van.

Jay said...

I hate moving. Thank goodness I have enough boy friends to pick up the slack. I'm great at coffee runs, though!