Sunday, February 25, 2007

Beaten by a 6 year old...

I managed to get a hold of a Nintendo Wii console... along with a copy of Wii Sports, which has already claimed its first victim. Although Chuckie will deny it, playing boxing on Wii Sports put him outa action for at least 2 days with a knackered back.

Anyhow, this weekend I introduced Em to bowling on the Wii, not only did she pick it up really quickly she now holds the record on the console. It's not much fun being hammered by a 6 year old so I quickly changed to a different game, she cant be any good at boxing, I mean, she's six..... and a girl.

She now holds the boxing record too... soon afterwards the console stopped working for some reason (ahem).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo HOO Girl power. All that energy, wouldn't you just like to bottle it?

chux said...

its knackered me out just watching it!! ohh my bad back is playing up again. I think you might have a boxer on your hands bud which might come in handy when the mortage goes in areers and the bailiffs turn up.

Btw my back was hurt not playing the Wii but rather in the strenuous sport of sitting at my desk doing nothing all day! (oh and playing the Wii too)