Friday, November 10, 2006

I'M BARRY SCOTT..... I SAID I'M BARRY SCOTT!

So I have a thing about cleaning.... I do take an unhealthy interest in cleaning products and can sometimes be found in the household cleaning isle at Tesco's gently caressing various bottles of detergent....... in a non sexual way you understand.

I still get thrown out by security, but only if they are new in the job, the regulars just move me along with a pointy stick

Anyhow, I don't expect you to understand, only me and Barry Scott know the real buzz a Universal De-greaser can give (again, it's nothing sexual...)

So, there's a new TV advert for Cillit Bang Lime & Grime..... but there's something wrong. I think Barry may be suffering from hearing loss. Why? well, just listen to this advert..... try not to swayed by Cillit Bang's amazing cleaning power, it's Barry's shouting that's in question.


You see! He just SHOUTS throughout the advert, and its not the first time I've noticed this. It's that poor lass standing right next to him I feel sorry for, she probably shat herself at the first take.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, a kindred spirit! I knew there was something I liked very much about you. What? You mean you don't get all excited and motivated by Barry's enthusiastic delivery? Makes me want to run right out and buy some, before it's too late!

meljoy said...

Just you having to mention things not being sexual, means it's totally sexual!

Question for ya: I wanna download the movie "On a Clear Day" BUUUUT, people in America don't seem to know what a foreign movie is, and I can't find it on any BitTorrent sites over here, have you got any sites over there that would have it and have it as a healthy file? This one over here only has three seeders who have a goddamn password on the file. If you know of any good sites for brit movies/music, please send them my way!