Tuesday, February 28, 2006




It’s 01.30 am…. And I’m sitting in the “blunder bus” on my tod. There’s a very good reason for this, I’m knackered.

Everyone else is still in Cox’s Yard enjoying the hospitality and will soon be wandering back to continue the party atmosphere.

I’m just not quite ready for all that just now. There’s too many things flying through my head, like Dray’s floor tom…. I don’t think I really boxed it right…. I’ll have to sort that tomorrow when we get back into the venue to collect the gear.

The gig was fantastic, but to tell ya the truth, I was so concerned about something falling off the drum kit I didn’t notice what was going on….

Anyhow, tomorrow (nope, that’ll be today) is gonna be a late one as we’re “in Session” with Janice Long. Not too sure of the details but I think we need to be setup and ready for about midnight. Have a google for it if you’re interested.

No comments: