Wednesday, February 22, 2006

18 Happy Birthdays....

Yes! ..... Yes I am popular! It's official.

I had 18 "happy birthdays" in total.

2 Cards
4 Phone calls
2 txt messages

....and 10 e-mails informing me that at my age I should be considering a penis enlargement, hair replacement therapy or an over 50's lifetime retirement plan (it comes with a choice of free gifts!)

So, thanks to everyone who bothered.

It really made a difference. It's nice to know there are people out there who think it's a good thing I'm around...

Mind you, I'm far too conceited to return the complement. But you all know that anyhow ;-)

9 comments:

chux said...

get lost ya old get! :)

petercmoore said...

Well. I didn't even know it was your birthday! I don't think you ever trusted me enough to let me know, in case I set your shirt on fire in a bizarre candle-related accident.

But I do now. And it's the same day as another mate of mine.

Doesn't this mean you're going to be 40 next year?

petercmoore said...

Oh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Delmonti said...

How very dare you!







but yes

meljoy said...

hmmm, I didn't know it was your birthday either. I'm sorry, I have been very much in my own head for the past four, six, ten days, so I'm sorry I missed it and Happy Birthday!

-mel

Delmonti said...

Oh bugger!

Did I make that sound like I'm pissed off? Wasnt what I meant, honest. I had a great day and was surprised how many people wished my a Happy Birthday.

It was also my cats birthday (AddieCat).... She is 16 years old! In cat years, thats older than some US states.

PS: Mel, chin up me old fruit, show a bit of that British stiff upper lip and all that....


(yes, I know you're three eights native american with a smidgen of martian thrown in, but I bet it made you smile....)

Anonymous said...

Dawson

Happy birthday mate - sorry its late

Wuv

John XXX

Anonymous said...

As i stood in swindon in the freezing cold i wrote my text message and thought of you bonny lad Goober.
PS yes Pete 40 next year.

meljoy said...

haha, older than most US states... like which one?

How did you know I had martian in me?!?! Oh my, see? I can't get down with the mind reading thing... it's just creepy Dave....

I don't have a stiff upper lip... i try...