Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am the girl who wanted to be God...

Please come in, do sit down, take a drink if you say that it helps you think
And I wish you luck, you sick helpless fuck
Oh, I cant believe... we're at this again.


You happened to me, I happened to you
We were in deep and we're stuck up like glue
Saw what you did, I heard what you said
Geez, I hope he was good in bed

All that you ARE , all that you've BEEN
And all that I've HEARD, and all that I've SEEN
And I think you're SICK, what else should I THINK
Yeah, I'm off the RAILS, but it's you... you need to trim your SAILS

So I wish you luck, you poor helpless fuck
Who would of thought it would happen again?
Yeah, I wish you well, with whatever you sell
I hope, I hope he was good in bed.

All that you ARE , all that you've BEEN
And all that I've HEARD, and all that I've SEEN
Yeah, I think you're SICK, what else should I THINK
If I'm off the RAILS, then you... you need to trim your SAILS








Thanks for reminding me I'm not wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they say that Care In The Community doesn't work...

Delmonti said...

I'm calling the police.