Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ok, so here we go....

I've known about blogs for some time now, and I already have a moblog which is fine but not what I really wanted. After reading a mates blog and how he's integrated some of his photos into it I thought I'd give it a go.

So, here's my blog. All set up and ready to go... almost. You see 'I've had a bit of a problem with my Flickr account. Somehow, I managed to setup an account, be impressed with it, and pay for a Pro account so I can bore the sore bits of anyone with all my piccys. Only thing is, I did all of this with a mis-typed e-mail address and now cant log back into the account. To all intense and purpose I've buggered it good and proper.

I've just e-mailed Flickr about my stupidness, only have to wait for an answer..... and ridicule.

No comments: