Thursday, January 03, 2008

it didnt look like this....


Norovirus.

This is the little bastard that had me lobbing my guts up on New Years Eve and all New Years day. It's better known as the "Winter vomiting disease".... apparently affects over a million people in the Uk every year.

Some professor dragged up by the BBC suggests that suffers should drink plenty of fluids and stay away from work for 48 hours.

Personally, having gone through this my suggestion would be this......

......have a bathroom very close to your proxcimity and in a configuration which would allow the wash hand bason and toilet pan to be no more and 2 feet apart.

......when you do return to work ensure you make the coffee and tea for all your fellow management types.

Oh... nearly forgot, dont even think about passing wind for at least 3 days, it will catch me you out.

2 comments:

jomoore said...

Dammit - I think we must have caught it from your post. No sooner do I log on than Thomas is throwing up (poor lamb) and my tummy is starting to feel gurgly. Sigh...

Hope you're feeling all better now, though.

Anonymous said...

Its official, this is the year of the weird disease. I'm never sick and I caught this mess! Hope you're feeling better and there will be other New Year's Eves.