Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sometimes.....

Just dont even think about it. It's more addictive than directing your own play. I'm on about reviewing and editing your own DV tapes from 8 years ago. There's just so much stuff to go through.

Anyhow, here's one from the last nights tape, a tape I thought I'd lost years ago. Recorded at Skyline Studios at Epsom in July 1999.

On this one you'll find Goober, Keith Small (Pants Dance), Jez (Skyline Engineer) , our very own PT and some rare appearances of Rob Web (semi naked door puller) and some fat baldy bloke in a Sunderland top making a tit of himself.

8 comments:

jomoore said...

wot? PT smoking?? :O

Delmonti said...

hehehehe, thats nowt Jo.... I've just seen a tape from the time the "Sequent" lot went to Brighton and stayed at a mates flat.... OH MY WORDY !

Anonymous said...

PT Smoking what a naughty boy, There was a funny bit were PT mimmed to the music with my guitar, I hold them days close to me heart.
PS Even in my pop star days i cleaned the floors. Goober.

chux said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chux said...

I saw that too!! what a naughty boy oh i'm gonna tell his mum!

That man making circles with his trousers was ok, but I can do it without having my hands in my pockets.

Very entertaining again old fruit.

Chris said...

How very dare you all! My little boy would NEVER do anything naughty. I'm his Mummy and I KNOW. We all know that Mr Delmonti is very clever with his edits and he's probably used 'special effects' in order to embarass and entertain his friends.

Anyway, Chux, I'm glad to see that I can rely on you to tell me what's going on!!

meljoy said...

dude, these are so cool. I liek your color/b&w affect.

btw, whats that book you were talkign abotu recently??

meljoy said...

nevermind... read chux stuff