Tuesday, June 13, 2006

In need of some help....


I'll be taking part in a charity ride in aid of Breast Cancer Support and need some help. I, along with a few other IAM members will be riding from John O'Groats to Land's End, a total of approx. 850+ miles within 24 hours.

We aim to raise £3000. It's a lot of cash, but it's needed. Breast Cancer, if caught early enough is a very very treatable disease. Please help me by lobbing some wonga in my general direction.

You can do this by simply catching me in the street, at work or on the lavatory and forcing me to have some cash.

If you're geographically challenged then simply goto our Charity Donation website and scrape some plastic into the coffers.



yes, it is a bloody long way, about 850 miles, lots of fuel, possible RTA's and soreness
and remember, I'm doing this on my Honda Super Blackbird, not a poncy Hardly Ableson*






*if offended, please donate £50 to my sponsorship and I'll remove it.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done M8 Goober!

Delmonti said...

you are a fine fine man.

Anonymous said...

Ker-ching!

You've got cash :)

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Good cause. That's one hell of a long ride! Best of luck.

meljoy said...

lmao, yer a funny kid dave :-) I know you love me, it's just buried waaaaay deep deep deeeeeep down somehwere...

Ice_Princess said...

Geographically challenged. What a wonderful term. I hope you have much success on your ride.