Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bikes and Tight bands

So many things so little time..... before I'm questioned about not doing "proper" work and blogging instead.. but here goes..

Hmmm yes, I have bought myself a new bike.... and yes its the expensive BMW one. Not too expensive as its second hand... sort of. Has 255 miles on the clock and was a BMW Staff bike. I collect it tomorrow.

Also my Dad has had a heart attack.... well, he's had two, one last Wednesday but no-one believed him then another on Friday. My Niece said "he's been rushed into Middlesbrough Hospital"..... I don't know whats going on in the NHS but I'm unable to see how someone can be "rushed" to a hospital that's over 35 miles away..... especially as there's a perfectly good hospital 10 miles down the coast in Hartlepool....

Anyhow, he's sort of OK, he's due out of hospital today as they have de-coked his arteries and told him to cheer up...... or something like that....

Oh, and before someone else says it I will...... The new bike was ordered BEFORE the owld fella was ill.

Anyhow, I thought this tune was kinda appropriate in the circumstance...... ok, perhaps inappropriate, but what the feck I'm going to hell anyway


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny too. We'll not tell Susan and the others though. Neil.

chux said...

Enjoy the bike. See that you haven't lost your cutting wit.

Anonymous said...

My best wishes go out for George (Dave you know the guy was class with me when we were kids) as for the BMW well what can i say NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS Dear Neil I'm gonna tell her unless I get £1.50p in used notes LOL Goober........

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your dad's speedy recovery. You keep up all this biking, hiking and croquet playing and I'm gonna feel obligated to fly you over here as my personal trainer. Somebody certainly needs to kick me in the butt.

Anonymous said...

New BMW So does that mean your now growing a dodgy beard and losing all sence of humour