Monday, July 16, 2007

Tiggy.

Tiggy.... it what we called the game of "Tag" up north.... which included variations like "Tiggy on high" which involved jumping from coalhouse roof to coalhouse roof in the street (Billy Elliot dances on his coalhouse roof... which, by the way, was filmed in the town I grew up in)

All of which has little to do with the following..... PT tagged me (a blogger tag that is) and as I wasn't standing on my coalhouse roof I have to accept..... and I didn't have "Skinchies" either

The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The
rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are
listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their
names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know
that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog


Facts/Habits

  1. I have a "system" of washing certain body parts in a certain order in the shower. I should point out that they are all my own body parts and this is no way an admission of guilt. The vegetable patch in the shape of my ex wife is purely coincidental and I had planning permission for the patio months before she left.
  2. I shave south of the border. Visits to Scotland tend to be matted and itchy
  3. I record episodes of "Last of the Summer Wine"
  4. I kiss and thank "Mr Blue Sky" every time I make it back to my garage after a rideout
  5. I MUST remove the tea bag BEFORE I add milk
  6. I sleep with one leg out of the bed and higher than the other (can be either leg too)
  7. I can only eat Weetabix in private
  8. While watching TV, I make shapes in the air with my foot.... mostly types of loops and figure 8's.... I may start drawing out these shapes on paper, it could be the start of a new kind of workout.... Quick, someone think of a witty name for it!

According to the rules I'm supposed to tag 8 other people..... I don't know 8 other people with blogs that would play...... So I need to rely on any lurkers out there who read this blog but never comment.....

Remember to link back here, we're all very curious to find out more!

8 comments:

chux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chux said...

First dude
Thanks for your comment. Probably the nicest things you've said on one of my posts!

Second dude
Shaving South of the border!!!! For goodness sakes why would you share that with us!! I feel so queezy now I can't open my mouth for risk of spew! Bet you don't do the proper job and shave you backside too.

btw! who are you you doing this bodily housekeeping for? If its for someone else, who? If its for yourself I am gobsmacked. I can't imagine you sitting watching telly feeling bothered that your pants spiders are too long and making it too difficult to tuck them into your skimpy continental briefs. Have you thought about using the hair to fill out any cushions and pillows you use? just an idea

Delmonti said...

Chux: You should know by now that there's nothing I wouldnt tell you.... and no, you should never shave you're backside. You see, hair has many more properties than you could imagine, one of it's least known but MOST important is it's ability to "lubricate". Yes, the reason you have a hairy arse is so you dont chaff you're cheeks.

I shave mainly for the entertainment value, while some people may while away some evenings doing crosswords or perhaps paint-by-numbers I prefer to do a little topairy in the basement...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear oh dear.

For the benefit of all readers I have to step in here and make a comment.

For everyones info and for the purpose of this blog's latest entry I am indeed one of those "people who may while away some evenings doing crosswords or perhaps paint-by-numbers" while all this is going on....

I don't know why the info on what Dave does with a razor is on here either.....

chux said...

to the lodger...
just hope he's used the dyson before you walk on that carpet in bare feet!

Dave.....
why are you taking about lubricating my bottom??

btw i've done my list too as PT tagged me on this, have a look or i'll take your pot of KY away!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to tell us about putting the remote control for the TV on your head while covering your nose with your t shirt........

Delmonti said...

Anon: but everyone does the head balance shirt thing.

jomoore said...

Why has no-one mentioned the Last of the Summer Wine thing? Surely that's more heinous than any strange shaving habit and/or bottom lubrication?