Thursday, July 05, 2007

New title

New title, or if I were in marketing, had no soul and the morals of pond life, I'd probably call it "Re-Branding".

But for the grace of God......

Anyhow, I've done it. Gone is the Lobster that served me so well in the early days. No more will "Breakfast" be put on a lead and walked down the street.

Instead I now have what I think should be printed on almost anything that has a value to most people. Be it a new car, that house you've saved all these years for, the new born child, the job and career, and the most important of all documents, the marriage certificate.



All need to have the *Happiness not included stamped somewhere. Just as toy manufactures have the disclaimer "* Batteries not included" stamped on the package to inform the stupid and careless that their latest purchase actually needs electricity to run. I think we need to inform the masses that happiness is seldom listed as part of the ingredients and never in a binding contract.

The content wont change, it'll still be full of half thought out notions, ill conceived rants, self pitty emotive and possibly libelous posts.

So, let me know what you think.

7 comments:

petercmoore said...

Well, at least I now have a vague idea of where the Lobster name came from. Which Comic Strip feature was it exactly? Knowing you, I'd guess it was "Eddie Monsoon"?

I like the new title. It means something.

Delmonti said...

PT: It's Dirty Movie.

Apprentice said...

Yeah, I like it too, and the little star puts you at the top of the Dawdon blogroll, if it's fame you were after. Heh.

Just to let you know we're still reading. :)

petercmoore said...

Had on!

[As I believe they say 'oop north']

Now you've changed your title, I'm going to have to amend my sidebar. Oh, that's not going to end very well, I can see it now...

chux said...

hmmm I think after all of this time thinking about it you have finally come up with a title that
1) makes sense
2) suits the content
3) works with your life ethos!

How many years has that taken you?

petercmoore said...

Tag! You're it!

Anonymous said...

Well I'd pull out my Mary Poppins hat and tell you how wrong you are, but you aren't. Clever you!