Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Road Trip....

This should be fun. Milo is playing a charity event on Saturday in Stourbridge and I've been invited along to a bit of a pub crawl in and about the local environs by Milo's brother Russ.

The pub crawl was organised quite sometime ago, so long ago that I've completely forgotten the reason why.... and being a bloke I'm not about to admit that to anyone (who hasn't read this blog of course).

I love going to the midlands, it's a kinda home coming, even tho I'm not from Brimingham or the Black Country.

The reason I feel so comfortable there is the music. I've always had a leaning towards music from that area. Dunno why, it just is..... Slade, Duran Duran, Electric Light Orchestra, The Wonder Stuff, Miles Hunt, Carina Round, PWEI to name a few.

So, expect a few photo's

4 comments:

chux said...

should be a good bash! have fun! ELO, Duran Duran and even Slade all good to me. Cant say Brum is home though myself. Enjoy the bash anyway!

Scree said...

How can you miss out Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath from the Brum band list and Neds Atomic Dustbin of course....

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like some fun...ELO, that brings back some memories of warm summer nights. Don't forget your designated driver, and wear clean underware. Pup crawls can take some crazy turns. :>)

Russ said...

He missed out Iron Maiden as they are from East London