Monday, April 23, 2007

Note to self....

Who needs drugs when you've got music? It can change your mood quicker than a dose of prozak..

Miss Fidley at work


So, Mr Hunt is out and about on another tour along with Miss Fidley (aka Erica, pictured above... ain't she scrummy!). I urge you to pop over to his new Myspace page and have a listen to Note to self, to say its bloody marvellous is an understatement in the extreme.

The tour is planned to coincide with the new album released at the end of this month (Not an Exit), so if ya liked the samples on his webpage then get yaself a ticket or two and who knows, I might see ya soon....



I'll be in the usual place at the Half Moon in Putney May 22nd, in the usual drunken state I expect.


3 comments:

Scree said...

I'd be up for a jaunt to the pub on the 22nd is it a pay on the door affair or do I need to book?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful...the music and the drunken binge. I'll trust you to toss back a couple for me, and then tell us about the concert.

chux said...

she is scrummy!