Monday, July 17, 2006

Careful what you wish for....




20 years ago I made a wish. I wished for a chance to play on stage with The Wonder Stuff.... and its kinda come true. I always thought of myself and Goober would somehow end up playing with TWS. Admittedly, I thought we'd have instruments and would be joining in and making the music, instead we find ourselves tech'ing together for Miles, Malc, Andres, Mark and Erica on this years 2006 Suspended by Stars Summer tour.

So, here's to my brother-from-another-mother..... dont dump on the bus and bring lots of gaffa tape and lashings of Ginger Beer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you calling a "ginger beer" ya git! I recall sitting in your lounge downing "Thundrebird" wine and watching a video called Welcome to the cheap seats, I find it strange how them two lads from colliery backgrounds now take the place of Adam Booker, Simon Effemy and Mr Smith who was a liar. Cant wait Davey lad full of beans and love Goober XXX

petercmoore said...

Good lord O'Reilly. The Stuffies won't know what's hit 'em.

Anyway, you don't know yer born - I'm sitting here watching a documentary about transplanting monkey heads...

Delmonti said...

Pete: I do hope you've "skyplus'd it".

Goober: The Ginger Beer was a reference to "The Famous Five".....the Comic Stip Presents version of course.

I met Mr Smith last Friday.... he was very drunk, but a lord still.

meljoy said...

LOL, again with the funny jokes. Haha, well in my neighborhood its quite nice to know how to run, just in case you have to dodge any bullets or anything :-)

Is thunderbird a wine over there? Kuz over here its a really cheap beer, thats more like drinking battery acid. Oh no... wait... that's silver thunder... my bad...

And congrats to you for sort of having your dream come true :-)